LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB?
Visit any of our locations and ask a cashier for an application. The best and fastest way is by completing an employment form for Dining Services here.[ Apply Now ]
- Earn extra money working at one of our 19 convenient on–campus locations
- Meet new friends
- Flex hours (most jobs are Mon–Fri)
- A meal plan
Dining Services is always looking for great staff additions to our team: retired and part–time employees.
- You can work with friends.
- A schedule that “Flexes Around Your Class Schedule…” First and foremost, you are here at Cal Poly Pomona to attain your degree. We can work around almost any class schedule, but the best shifts go quickly! Perfect for anyone looking for a two or three hour shift at lunchtime or even a longer shift in the morning, afternoon or weekend.
- No experience necessary…We'll train you. Have Shift Leader experience? Ask about career opportunities in Dining Services.
- Convenient Locations… With 19 dining venues around campus, you're sure to find a job opportunity that fits your skills and experience. From cashiering to catering or somewhere in between, there's a place for you.
- Work Study? All students are encouraged to apply. Dining Services hires both Work–Study and non Work–Study students.
- Did someone say Free Food? Depending on length of shift, you could earn either a discount on a meal or a free meal.
- Competitive wage… Add this to all the other benefits listed above, and you'll quickly see the benefit of working for Dining Services at Cal Poly Pomona.
Los Olivos Commons :: Los Olivos Catering :: Carl's Jr. :: Taco Bell :: Subway :: Round Table Pizza
Pony Express Convenience Stores :: Fresh Escape – Salad & Soup Bar :: International Grounds – We proudly brew STARBUCKS COFFEE
The Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, Inc., is committed to a diverse workforce. It is an Affirmative Action Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer.