- All pages on this site have been tested using HiSoftware, complying with section
508 guidelines. Many accessibility features can be measured, but many can not. I
have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved
, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government
Section 508 Guidelines .
- All pages on this site use valid CSS and have been tested using the following tool:
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless
the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely
decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- All content on the website is readable with images turned off or through the use
of a text base browser.
- Cascading style sheets(CSS) are used for visual layout.
- Only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option
in visual browsers are used.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content
of each page is still readable.
www.csupomona.edu/~accessibility/ , Cal Poly Pomona accessibility resource.
, California State University resource.
- W3 accessibility guidelines , which explains
the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques , which
explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist
, a busy developers guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government
Section 508 accessibility guidelines .
This is the accessibility statement for University Village. If you have any questions
or comments, feel free to email me at email@example.com